Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 58

Take my eyes but let me see U
Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U....
SHAIKH
Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY?
Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY? F=father A=and M=mother I=i L=love Y=you.SHAIKH

If you live to be a hundred
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...SHAIKH

No matter how sad, no matter how sick
No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... but i'm happier each time i send you a message 'coz i know i'll be DISTURBING YOU!.SHAIKH

There's a love that only u can give,
There's a love that only u can give,
A smile that only your lips can show,
A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes,
& a life of mine that u alone can complete.By.SHAIKH

Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not three, Love not four Love the one who loves u more.
Love not five, Love not six Love the one who really sticks,
Love not seven, Love not eight Love the one who really waits...By.SHAIKH

If in the dark... we lose sight of love
If in the dark... we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have no fear.. we'll be together, I will be here.By.SHAIKH

Its here... the day to celebrate love,
Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life.Happy Valentine's day.By.SHAIKH

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if u cant find
a reason to smile,
can i b da reasn 4 a while?.SHAIKH

When u need Someone to b beside U
When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky.... SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment