Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 32

answer thsi if u love someone, you should arrange this word in 3 different words.
EUENYMROIA
IF U DONT REPLY, IT MEANS THAT YIU DONT KNW HOW TO LOVE. BY.SHAIKH


people say we need maps to find treasure but i proved them wrong cos without a map i found you.and you will be treasure me 4 ever BY.SHAIKH


If u r asking ,,, if i need U,,,, The answer is 4EVER.......... If u r asking if i'll leave U,,,, The ans is NEVER......If u r asking wat i value.....The ans is U,,,,,, Only U...................BY.SHAIKH


love its a pain there is no doctor that can explain it,it tackles the heart and affects the brain. BY.SHAIKH


When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses. BY.SHAIKH



Flowers die,
Stories End,
Songs Fade,
Memories are forgotten,
All things come to End,
But,
"Presious People" Like "You"
Are always remembered.BY.SHAIKH


i would like 2 ran away frm u
but if u didnt come
and find me.................
i would die BY.SHAIKH


If I could spend every minute of every day with you I would. I think about you all the time. I think of you when I go to bed, and you're the first thing I think about when I wake up.BY.SHAIKH


You are a frend with a heart of gold..how much you mean to me can never be told...you are someone so sweet and true...one in a million and thats only YOU!!!BY.SHAIKH


has been special enough 2 share it,if u handle it with care it will last u a life time,remember its fragile.[my heart].BY.SHAIKH


Hearts change,
I know they do...
But this heart will always belong to you...
Hearts hurt,
Iknow they do...
But this heart hurts morewithout u... BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment