Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 62

God saw me hungry he created
God saw me hungry he created pizza he saw me thirsty he created pesi he saw me in dark he created light and he saw me without girl friend he created u now it is the time 2 love me. SHAIKH

eyes without tears,tears
eyes without tears,tears without love,love without a care,a care without a heart,a heart without beat,a beat without u,u without me.now how could that be possible? SHAIKH

You know dat i wont do u rong,
You know dat i wont do u rong, dis love i feel is far too strong, cuz now ive waited far too long, u cant just lead me on, dont jus talk..Make it Happen.SHAIKH

I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
Really
Truly
Unmistakably
Unstoppably
Unavoidably
Crazily, Think about you!By.SHAIKH

No one escapes from love,
No one escapes from love,
Neither the rich nor poor,
Because it takes to satisfy a heart,
We feel we'll never be apart.SHAIKH
If a smile could be a raindrop
If a smile could be a raindrop,I wish that it keeps raining throughout your life so there would be no place for tears in your life.SHAIKH

Tomorrow there is an other da
Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!.SHAIKH

Broken hearts have no spare parts
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts.SHAIKH

I love two things,
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life.SHAIKH

If I die and go to heaven,
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment