Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 31

Some

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! BY.SHAIKH

dont cry inlove because whom u love dont deserve ur tears and who deserve ur tears will never let u cry BY.SHAIKH

A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill. anger can rage till it tearz u apart.but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart JamsBY.SHAIKH

I love the way you look coz it's yrlook that brightens my heart an it makes me smile Mable BY.SHAIKH

"24 Sweet hours make 1 Sweet day"!
"7 Sweet days make 1 Sweet week"!
"4 Sweet week make 1 Sweet month"!
but... " 1 sweet person like "U" makes entire life sweet! Avi BY.SHAIKH

Love?
It's kinda complicated but I'll tell you this... the second you're willing to make someone else happy, that's love right there! scar.face BY.SHAIKH

i search 4 love, i fight 4 love, i cry 4 love, i care 4 love, i die 4 love , and u are the love, i love u dfreestar BY.SHAIKH

Once before I had a love
Now buried in my past
But this time things are different
I know our love will last. BY.SHAIKH

Since the day I met you
My whole world has changed
Suddenly I feel so alive
I'm in love again
BY.SHAIKH
MY LUV 4 U IS 4EVER LASTING AND 4EVER INCREASING BCOZ U 4EVER SHOW ME UR TRUE LUV...4RM M2B DR LUV BY.SHAIKH
---


LOVE IS A TEST WHICH STUPID PEOPLE FAIL AND THEN RE-TAKE THE TEST!!! BY.SHAIKH
---


sumtyms i wonder how i came so close 2 u...nd i felt in luv with u...wy i cant liv without u?...mayb god knew dat i wont be happy without u luv.tk care. BY.SHAIKH
---

No comments:

Post a Comment