Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 34

---
---------
-------------
-----------------
samagh aya kya?
apun k mobile ko tery mobile sy ishq ho gya hay
iss liay line mar raha hayBY.SHAIKH



HI BABY I LYK 2 SAY DAD U WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND DE CORNER OF MY HEART.BY.SHAIKH


Hey, i thought it's only air i cant live without b4 i met u...BY.SHAIKH


if Evry1 wants to be the sun that lyts up ur lyf let me be the moon that shines on u on ur dakest hour when ur sun isnt around BY.SHAIKH


Nothing is to say nothing is to wish....where u live u live happy this is my pray! BY.SHAIKH


sweet as rosebud, bright as a star ,cute as a kitten ,thats whatur ...bundles of joy ,sunshine and fun ..ur everything i love ..all rolled into one BY.SHAIKH


When I looked up in da sky,a cloud turned into ur face-as I began 2 smile,it vanished. Then I realised I've lost someone I love!Ders nothing I cud've done-no matter how things cud b I'll always love you! BY.SHAIKH


A smile is a way of writing ur thots on ur face, telling others dat they r accepted, liked, and appreciated..........
so a big smile just 4 u...... BY.SHAIKH


U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced +BY.SHAIKH


0% I hate U,10% so nice U, 20% so cute U, 30% so kind U, 40% need of U, 50% found of U, 60% my ideal U, 70% I want U, 80% I miss U, 90% I like U, 100% I love U every time.BY.SHAIKH


A sparrow ws in luv wit a wite rose..1dy tis sparrow propsd d wite rose.d wite rose rore told wen he trns red he'll luv her.sparrow tears her body & sloly spread her blood on d wite rose n it trns red & fell in luv but d sparrow is no more.this is love.if u rily luv sum1 u vil c ur lved1 on a fine morn wit u.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment