Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 30

my love to you, oh dearest one wiil stay till you have gone the long stairway to heaven.i will not wait until eleven to tell you the things i want you to know just because my dearest:i love u so!BY.SHAIKH
---



relationship is like a garden. its beautiful when watered with love , hugs, tears & cheers but it dries up when untouched , SO DO KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS . BY.SHAIKH
---


No matter how sad, no matter how sick,
I feel better just thinking of you...
But I'm happier each time I send you a message
Coz I know I'll be disturbing you!

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU! BY.SHAIKH

---

Be smart, be clever put me in your heart for ever.


Love is Pure.
Love is Sure.
Love is sweet poison,
that Doctors can't cure. BY.SHAIKH
---


Sometings are left undone,some words are left unsaid,
some fellings are left unexpresred but some one as nice as u could never be left unmissed BY.SHAIKH
---


A word to say,a word to hear.Even in ur absence,
I fell u near,My feeling is strong,hope it goes long
we'll remain frenz, till heart goes on........... BY.SHAIKH
---


a candle may be litten and melt it's fire may stop but the love which i've given to you will always burning forever until the day GOD recall frm heaven BY.SHAIKH
---


I m going to give fresh flowers 4 u and 4 ur loving thoughts and prayers to make u lighter and brighter.BY.SHAIKH
---



I know we can not reach each other.But When i want to see u,talk with u,smile with u...., I see the MOON. BY.SHAIKH
---

When tears come out of your eyes, reason "you r sad"
When you smile, reason "you are happy" Copyright www.lovelysms.com
But When you receive a mesg without any reason, it means??
"YOU ARE SPECIAL" BY.SHAIKH
---


whenever u remember me feel that i am with u; never understand that these distances and compulsions can stop me to love with. BY.SHAIKH
---


if sme where sme times u r in trouble..nd confused hw 2 get rid of trouble.just close ur eyes nd listen ur heart"s voice....coz heart is at left bt alwayz rite....... BY.SHAIKH
---



I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u all over till ur feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!getting or not ilove you .BY.SHAIKH
---


An icing can make a cake so sweet, A string can make a balloon so high, A matches can make a candle so bright, i hope that my simple hi can make you smile and happy.BY.SHAIKH

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid, some feelings are better kept to yourself because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment