Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 10

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.' BY.SHAIKH

---
1 day u will ask me: What is more important 2 u, Me or your life?
I will say: My liife.
U will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE...
---BY.SHAIKH
Frndship is a 'GIVE' & 'TAKE' relationship. .. I hope u agree with this saying. So.......... ........ 'GIVE' me a treat & 'TAKE' me 2 a movie.

SaaMer (aik chota sa Shair)BY.SHAIKH

---
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found UBY.SHAIKH


---
Friendship is SIM which has no activation charges, Free incoming and outgoing with Roaming all over the world and its validity never
ENDS… BY.SHAIKH


---
Open ur door when u r alone,Open ur heart when u feel sad... But dont open ur hand when u need a friend,Bcoz I m already holding ur hand forever... BY.SHAIKH

I think I love you
more than words can say,
I think I love you
more and more each day.
I think I love you
with all of my heart,
I think I love you
hate when we're apart.
I think I love you
loving you's easy,
I think I love you
though it sounds cheesy.
Thinking all of this
I know I love you... BY.SHAIKH

After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...One drop of dew on the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...So keep smiling..........BY.SHAIKH
---
THERE WAS A BLINd GIRL WHO HATE ALL WOLRD,ACCEPT HER BOY FRIEND,SHE ALWAYS SAY TO HER BOYFRIEND THATS SHE 'LL MAARY WITH U' IF I COULD SEE U, ONE DAY SOME ONE DONATE HIS EYES TO THAT GIRL,N WHEN SHE SAW HER BOYFRIEND ,SHE WAS SHOCKED TO HIS ALSO BLIND ,THEN BOY ASK WILL U MARRY ME NOW" SHE REFUSED THATS,THEN BOY SMILED N TURN BACK N SAY JUST TAKE CARE OF MY EYES, SO LOVED LIKE BOYBY.SHAIKH
---
I love to see you smile
In the lone summer of light
And hold you oh so close
Underneath the stars at night
But there is just one thing
Darling through and through
Forever I will cherish
Every moment with you...
BY.SHAIKH

---
It doesn't take a reason to love someone,
but it does to like someone. You don't love
someone because you want to,you love someone
because you are destined too. It's because you
fall in Love with them, that you then try to
find a reason, but you always come up with
the answer, No reason! BY.SHAIKH

---
Love is like a river, always changing,
but always finding you again somewhere
down the road. BY.SHAIKH

---
Love... What is love? Love is to love someone
for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.
BY.SHAIKH
---
We meet it was by CHANCE
We meet again it was LUCK
We bcam frndz it was DESTINY
We r still frndz its r DECISION
We will always b frnd tht a PROMISEBY.SHAIKH

Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.BY.SHAIKH

What I Love About You
I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth. BY.SHAIKH
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, “I Love You,“
And the way you“re always there.BY.SHAIKH
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine..BY.SHAIKH

i know i cannot make u laugh all the time, but i will give you my shoulder whenever u cry......
i may not bring smile to ur lips everytime, but i will never bring tears t2 ur eyes....
i may not give u all u want, but i will give u all i have...
u may not trust me entirely, but i will b the best i can...
i may not have all riches 2 share, but a big heart 2 care coz i luv my dear............BY.SHAIKH
---
If lovers r like moon and brothers are like stars than i hav noticed that the sky looks gud without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER..BY.SHAIKH.
(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)


---
My love 4 u has a never ending supply. It will never be lacking. It will never get dry. Often I wonder and ask myself, why do i feel, without u i would die. Happy Birthday...BY.SHAIKH
(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)BY.SHAIKH


Sending birthday blessings, filled with love, peace and joy. Wishing sweetest things happen right before ur eyes.
Happy Birthday...
(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)BY.SHAIKH


---
For ur birthday..
I want to wish u a very happy birthday & also want u to know that u loved by all of ur frnds. Always take care.
God bless u & ur family. Luv U..BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment