Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 60

The Nominees for nice LOVERS are:
The Nominees for nice LOVERS are:
You
you
You
you!
Yoouu!
& the winner is
Me!
Coz I have you!!!".SHAIKH

Dere's no Special reason for dis msg,
Dere's no Special reason for dis msg,
I juz want 2 steal a single moment out of ur busy life and hope I can make u smile n say...
Someone remembers u.SHAIKH

Some people have nice eyes,
Some people have nice eyes, Some have nice smiles & others have nice faces.. But You have all of them with a nice HEART…SHAIKH

Do u know abt d things which live after death?
Do u know abt d things which live after death??Eyes- 31mins,Brain - 10 mins,legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days,Heart - 10 mins,Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER.SHAIKH

What's Ur important for me?
What's Ur important for me?
Ur thinks is my breath
Ur feels become my beating
Ur breath pour in me spirit
Ur whispering awaken my whole body
Ur sight feels objective of my life
U r as much important as I
I can't imagine I can't explain,
I only Love u forever By.SHAIKH

You are always my Ms. World.
You are always my Ms. World.
Your loving face..
No one will ever take your place!!By.SHAIKH

i always wanted to prove my love
i always wanted to prove my love to u but i couldnt coz i couldnt found ant higest word to imagine my love to u so i want to die and ask god to give me a world that no one has said then i will come to ur dream and say seena_love_u_more_than_u_want@hotmail.com By.SHAIKH

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?.SHAIKH

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep
Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen. Wen i close my eyes i c u!.SHAIKH

I may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day,
I may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment