Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 9

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night.BY.SHAIKH
---
what is the relationship between coffee shop and wine shop?
Most of the love stories start at coffee shop and does at the wine shop...! BY.SHAIKH
---
Life Never leaves u empty...
it always replaces everything u lost!!
if it asks u to put somthing down,
its coz it wants u to pick up somthing greater...BY.SHAIKH
---
Smile is a Language of Love.
Smile is a Source to Win Hearts.
Smile is a Name of Livelyhood
AND Smile Creats Greatness in Personality
SO ''KEEP SMILING...BY.SHAIKH



HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(S.A.W) ne fermaya"4cheezain badbakhti ki alamat hain.
1)ankh ka khushk hona(k apne gunah aur akhrat ki kisi bat per rona na aey)
2) dil ka sakht hona
3)umeedon ka taweel hona
4)duniya ki jers.
jam arif BY.SHAIKH
---
smile make flowers alive
sing make birds alive
open urs eyes make sun alive
hum make statue alive
keep urs lips on my heart
...to make me alive...BY.SHAIKH


---
Love is Like a Golden chain that links
our hearts together and if you ever break
that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!BY.SHAIKH

I believe that God above,
Created you for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest,
Coz He knew I would love you the best.BY.SHAIKH
---

---
Certain people touch ur heart and
u can not stop thinking about them.
Thats the kind of person you are...
absent yet so near, simple yet worth
remembering You always...BY.SHAIKH
---
The moment u've in ur hrt this
extraordinary thng called love
& feel the depth, the delight,
the ecstasy of it, u'll discover
that 4u the world is transformed...BY.SHAIKH
(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

---
Just as the wind dances in my hair,
as the ocean massages my thoughts,
as the sun blankets me in happiness &
as the earth travels with me across universal
challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life...BY.SHAIKH



my love listen to my voice whispering,listen to my heart yearning for you,look inside my heart it is you i need to blossom up my day,to put a smile on my faceBY.SHAIKH
---
I wrote ur name in sand but wind wash it away.i wrote ur name in the sky but cloudes wash it away.finally i wrote ur name in my hurt as no one will take it BY.SHAIKH
---
my silence does not mean i FORGET U, my DISAPPEARANCE does not mean i dont care about you, our distance does not mean we are FAR. my dear U R always in my *HEART*BY.SHAIKH
---
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
BY.SHAIKH
---
"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."
BY.SHAIKH
---
There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
BY.SHAIKH
---
"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
BY.SHAIKH
---
"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."
BY.SHAIKH
if you believe in love, never let your believe go away. keep believeing that love is stronger tha anything in life. never let the loved ones go away from you, or you will regret it for the rest of your life.BY.SHAIKH
---
If U feel crying call me, I don\'t promise that I will make U laugh,but I can cry with U,If U want to ran away ,call me I wouldn\'t stop U but can ran with U....By Avijit Khamrui(Kolkata)BY.SHAIKH
---
I’m not sure what life could bring… I’m not sure if dreams come true, I’m not sure what love can do… but am very sure about one thing “ I like u a a lot”…BY.SHAIKH
---
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BADLY, LET IT GO.IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU THEN IT IS GOING TO BE YOURS FOREVER. IF IT DOSEN'T THEN IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE YOURS.....BY.SHAIKH
---
Dreams can come true if you take the time to think about what you want in life.! BY.SHAIKH
---
If Any time u feel is a Candle on the Wind, Then Call me, I will be Come there, I will put my hands arounded to u,So that all burns are mine and all light is yours...........BY.SHAIKH
---
Hearts could only luv for a while, feet cud only walk for a mile,
clothes won't forever be in style but having u as my friend is forever
worthwhile.BY.SHAIKH
---
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose maLoving someone who doesnt love you is like watching a star, you know know you can never reach at there. But you have to just keep it on trying .... & why not ?
Afterall star also falls.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment