Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 26

only an open heart can receeive a love ,only an open hand can receive a gift only an open mind can reeceive a wisdom and only u can receive my love
BY.SHAIKH



By following my heart i came to you,
I only forget to take something back with me,
For my thought are still with you!!!
---


A single candle can illuminate all the night,
A true friends lights up an entire lifeti

My silence. doesn't mean. I forget you. my disappearance doesn't mean. I don't care about you. because you are always. in my heart...


As u open ur eyes, ill be thinking of u. As u begin a new day, ill be prayin 4u. As u face problems, ill be just beside u. Remember ill be with u 4 ever.......
---


love pappa, love mummy, love brother& sister,love everything under the sun..but at last a few love give to me becz i love morethan everything in the world.. i love u .......
---


In the halls i see you walkin
There you are just talkin
I love your hair i love your eyes
they're almost as blue as the sky
I wish that one day we will be
together forever you and me
we'd be happy as can be
cause i'd have you and you'd have me
My wish came true
Cause I now have you
we hug we kiss
we never miss
cause you love me and I love you



Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
---


Love is like the seeds of life, To root is full of pain and strife. But to grow it's like a great Oak tree, Straight and strong for eternity. Love is what I offer you, Steadfast, calm and oh, so true! Love is life between two who shares, A life between two who really cares. Love is ours, if you agree, To spend your life with me!
---


Everytime you admire the wonderful things GOD has made, remember u r one of them, wonderful inside & out. U r blessed! U r special and u r loved. I love u.
---


I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!
---

1 + 1 is two and ya its true that I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---


LOVE never says who ru b/c love knows u r mine,love never asks where do u live b/c love knows u live inmy heart,Love never says what do u do b/c love knows u play with emotions,love never asks do u love me b/c love knows "I LOVE U"
---

No comments:

Post a Comment