Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 2

Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
more than you do.

love msg
Ilove you with all ma heart.

wake up
IF U WAKE UP IN RED ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS AND DOOR, DONT PANIC....YOUR JUST IN MY HEART!

when u
when u open your cloths u cac see your sexy body but when u will open your heart you will see only my lots of love on it.

HIV
Testing ur blood 33% complete
44%complete 55%complete
85%complete 100%complete
u got HIV
H:honey
I:in
V:vein
thats why u are soo sweet

if 10 people care 4 u
If 10 p!ple care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1person cares 4 u that wd be me again, if no 1cares 4 u that means am not in this world.

IN THE NIGHT...
IN THE NIGHT...
Looking 2 the sky..
I wish I could try..
to jump and fly..
over the sea and the dry...
2 reach 2 U "MY MOON"...(".")...(".")......

Always remember that...
Always remember that...
(SOMETIMES..WORDS CAN'T SAY...WHAT EYES CAN SEE..)

So..Don't belame me if i say no words to U..!!

Adissons
Adissons invented the Electric Light..!!!!
But if he saw U befor he did that...
He would regret for what his hands had invent..!!!!

Nothing is as "sweety" as you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Galaxy**.....
..No..

**Snickers**.....
..No..

**Mandoline**.....
..No..No..
Nothing is as "sweety" as you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In day and night..
In day and night..
|/
-(",)-..**(",**
/|
Going left or going right..
(",)..(,")
Being happy or in fright..
(".")..(~.~)
UR picture can't leave my sight..

Some Memories Never End
Some memories will never end some broken hrt will never mend,some tears will never dry and my love for will never die.
heaven was cryin
It must b a raining day when u were born.heaven was cryin....coz it lost its most beautiful angel.

Long after moments
Long after moments of closeness have passed,
A part of you remains with me
And warms the places your hands have touched
And hastens my heart for your return.

Love is like
Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.

~ Tum BiN ~
=================
In all the years
we've been together,
loving one another,
I vow from my heart
that there has never
been another.
On the very day we met,
I gave my heart to you,
and I promise that
as long as I live,
I will love you!

~ Tum BiN ~
========================
Kanch ko chahat thi pathar paane ki,
ek pal me fir toot kar bikher jaane ki.
Chahat bas itni thi us diwane ki,
Apne hazaar tukdo me uski hazaar Tasveer sajane ki.

~ Tum BiN ~
========================

No comments:

Post a Comment