Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 65

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.
Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine! By .SHAIKH
today a few drops of blood
today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was "There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.By. SHAIKH

Love is just like life
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving By .SHAIKH


Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life... SHAIKH


My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old by.SHAIKH


Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time by SHAIKH

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never By .SHAIKH


Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U" It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.By .SHAIKH

Without Love -- dayz are
Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment