Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 4

What If
Dear, what if my heart wants to love u, what if my hands want to touch u,what if my eyes want to see u,what if my lips want to kiss u,and what if my life wants to get u?
BY.SHAIKH

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall
BY.SHAIKH

apko bhul jau namumkin c bat he , apko na ho yakeen ye aur baat hai, jabtak rahegi saans tab tak rahoge yaad , ye saas tut jaye to aur bat he..... saras


Aanshu mein na dhundo hamae,dil mein bas jayenge,
tammana ho agar milne ki to band aankho mein bhi nazar aayenge.
BY.SHAIKH

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you
love u so much till death.
BY.SHAIKH

I find love,difficult to explain,impossible to control,it come when you least it and its a unique experience,let us share the experience,passionate of it.I give u the key to my world.I love u.
BY.SHAIKH

This is a tender love at a tender age that open its tender eyes in a tender morning between two tender heartz.


Love is a conection hearts through an inisible midia which supports heart signals openly.BY.SHAIKH


I think about you always,
and the way you make me smile.
like when i look into your eyes, it gives me butterflies.
When you hold me in your arms n
when my lips connect with yours,
its a feelin that i cant explain
because i never felt like that before.BY.SHAIKH
i always
i always wanted to prove my love to u
but i couldnt coz i couldnt found any higest word to imagine my love to u
so i want to die and ask god to give me a word that no one has said
then i will come to ur dream and say love_u_more_than_u_wantBY.SHAIKH



love msg
Ilove you with all ma heart.
BY.SHAIKH
wake up
IF U WAKE UP IN RED ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS AND DOOR, DONT PANIC....YOUR JUST IN MY HEART!
BY.SHAIKH
when u
when u open your cloths u cac see your sexy body but when u will open your heart you will see only my lots of love on it.
By: NipuBY.SHAIKH
HIV
Testing ur blood 33% complete
44%complete 55%complete
85%complete 100%complete
u got HIV
H:honey
I:in
V:vein
thats why u are soo sweetBY.SHAIKH


If 10 p!ple care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1person cares 4 u that wd be me again, if no 1cares 4 u that means am not in this world.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine..BY.SHAIKH
TO LOVE SOMEONE IS NOTHING.....
TOBE LOVED IS SOMETHING..........
BUT
TO LOVE AND TOBE LOVED IS
EVERYTHING..................................!!!!!!

If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it doesBY.SHAIKH



Hi gial, I have remember, What is your name please,tell me your right name, i love you ok
bye
see
you
next
again

satish loves natasha
dont look into my eyes 4 fear
it mirrors true sight isee
there u finds ur face too clear
lost in it &love it as i doBY.SHAIKH

Like the wave of the sea
Like the wave of the sea ur thinking has carried me away to a land of loneliness,where i see nothing but myself,touch nothing but winds,feels nothing but luv for u
BY.SHAIKH
stop lovin u
THE DAY i WiLL STOP LOViN U iS THE DAY i CLOSE MY EYES FOREVER
BY.SHAIKH
love u
bin dekhe tere tasbir bana sakta hu, bin mile tere dil ka hal bata sakta hu, apne pyarr mai itna dam hai ki tere aasu apne aankho mai mehasus kar sakta hu
BY.SHAIKH
Quotation of love's meaning
"Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell."
"Might be the people does great things in love but i say if u r a true lover then do small things but with great love and u must always remember that
false lover does different things but true lover does things differently so be true lover pls ponder urself in the above matter and weigh up urself.".SHAIKH
trust & love
I trust U is d better complement then I love you coz U may not always trust d person U love but U can always love d person U Trust.
BY.SHAIKH
love
love is the medicine for any kind of pain But be sure that there is no medicine in this world for the pain given by love.
BY.SHAIKH
life without
Life without values is flower without fragrance........
BY.SHAIKH
i wish.............
I wish the sun never shine wind never blows and the moon never shine bcuz I wanna live under ur light under ur warmth and under ur breeze......
By: shree ktm
BY.SHAIKH
YOU have ol that i would ever think of having.Talk abt de luv,smiles and de whole of u.These make my luv 4 u 2 remain as constant as de THREE NORTHERN STARS.Luv u

my heart is like a flower
if you were my valentine
I’d find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as this
---BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment