Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 57

one hours equals 60 minutes
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!.SHAIKH

If i could be any part of U Id be ur tear
If i could be any part of U Id be ur tear,To be conceived in ur heart born in ur eyes... Live on ur cheeks and die on ur lips...SHAIKH..

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur smile is ANALGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,
Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC...
That's why I never fall ill :-).SHAIKH

wen a guy tellz u dat he
wen a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the bottom of his heart b careful 4 this may mean dat.......!!!!!!........ he has enuf space 4 another girl on the top of his heart!!!!!By.SHAIKH

U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight,
U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight,
Those words run thru my head day & night,
I dreamt u held me & made me see,
That Forever together we would be!By.SHAIKH

Pleasures of love lasts a moment
Pleasures of love lasts a moment but pain of love lasts a lifetime.SHAIKH

If 100% of people Love u,
If 100% of people Love u,
make Sure I'm one of them,
if 99% hate u,
make sure I'm the 1% which Love u,
If 100% hate u,
make sure i am dead.SHAIKH
Give "LAUGH" 2 all
Give "LAUGH" 2 all
But "SMILE" 2 1
Give "CHEEKS" 2 all
But "LIPS" 2 1
Give "LOVE" 2 all
But "HEART" 2 1
Let Everybody "LOVE" u
But U "LOVE" 1.SHAIKH

In life Dont be slow so that I MISS U,
In life Dont be slow so that I MISS U,Dont be too fast that U MISS ME,Just BE WITH MESo that WE ARE TOGETHER For the MOMENT called FOREVER..SHAIKH

God gaved us two legs to walk,
God gaved us two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to heart, But Y he gives U only 1 hear 'bcos he gave the other 1 to find. SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment