Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 39

Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do without u...!-BY.SHAIKH



When I open my eyes to see the sun rise I think of you.
When I hear a robin sing on the first day of spring
I think of you.
When I see a red rose on the bush where it grows I think of you.
When I feel the summer heat on the sand beneath my feet
I think of you
When I sit on a beach another world just out of reach
I think of you
When I see the colored leaves fall to the ground from a light breeze I think of you.
When I'm old and near death and I draw my last breath
I'll think of you.
-BY.SHAIKH


Do u have any idea how special u r 2 me?
Well let me put it this way...2gether v can pull through anything. Id go out on a limb for u n I knew u would do the same for me. When v r 2gether time flies. Life's a picnic when v r 2gether.
How special r u to me? U r worth your weight in gold!-BY.SHAIKH



The World is Round We'll meet again. When we meet I'll ask You "How are You" Hope You'll not ask "Who are You'! -BY.SHAIKH


I wish I could be a dove to bring you peace,a cupid to bring you love,an angel to bring you a miracle but am just a friend and hope that it brings you... -BY.SHAIKH


Milk choculate iz 4 kidz,Dark choculate iz 4 lovers cuz it haz a higher percentage ov Cocoa, which meanz it haz More PHYNYTHELAMINE a chemicle that mimics the feeling U hav wen U'r in Luv! MCD -BY.SHAIKH


we are family,
you and I are family,
me and you are family,
no matter what the difference is
family we are, forever
because we are here, and here is earth
and earth is our home
so here, we will live,
we are family.-BY.SHAIKH


Rivers Can Dry
Mountains Can Fly
You can Forget Me
But never Can I-BY.SHAIKH



You asked for surrender, I gave you diliverence.
You demanded adoration, I gave you gratification.
You begged for absolution, I gave you silence -BY.SHAIKH



Love is heat
but is very sweet
when four lips meet
Love is complite-BY.SHAIKH



I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.. -BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment