Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 33

why we close our eyes, when we pray, when we cry, when we dream, when we kiss, because the most wonderfull things in life r unseen and felt only by the heart.BY.SHAIKH


I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU THIS SMS TO YOU IN ORDER TO VIST YOU IN A FORM OF SMS.I LOVE BABE BY.SHAIKH


what is love.those who dont like it call it RESPONSIBILITY.those who play with it call it a GAME.those who dont have it call it a DREAM.BY.SHAIKH
Andme i call it U

I have a certificate in kissing,diplomain caring°ree in loving.Do u have a jobe 4 me! BY.SHAIKH


it would have been a very raqiny day when u were born.but it was not raining,these were stars weeping over missing their best star of the sky BY.SHAIKH


i know u r SO-SO-SO -B-U-S-Y
But ... Take ... 3 minutes 2 think of me
1... ...
2.... ....
3.............
so Sweet, now u can continue ur work.BY.SHAIKH


to love oneself is the begining of life long romance...BY.SHAIKH


pls honey,how dark is the night without you.come and paint the star for me.BY.SHAIKH


i am gonna love u till de end,
i am gonna be your true friend,
i wanna share ur ups n downs,
i am gonna b around when u r alone.
cos, i am away.
never b sad...never BY.SHAIKH


"care is the sweetest form of love so when any one say 'Take care'its as good as saying"i"ll keep u in my heart till its very last beat"So Take care:" BY.SHAIKH


I LOVE YOU A LOT NO ONE LIKES YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIEND
BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment