Saturday, May 2, 2009

love sms 18

how to say i love you in sindhi....
"AAOON TOON SAAN PIYAR THO KARIYAN" BY.SHAIKH


Got a gift 4 u!
No cost!
No batteries required!
Tax free, performs silently, extremely personal !
Fully returnable!
Its a hug from ME 2 U!!!BY.SHAIKH


If luvin u waz a sin,the HELL would be my palace,if it waz a crime,prison would be my heaven.just because of luving you. starringBY.SHAIKH


sometimes misunderstood u, sometimes scolded u, sometimes learnt from u, sometimes praised u, sometimes laughed at u, but i in anycase wanted u as my friend so plz do not betray me and do keep in touch. send this to all ur friends and know who really cares abt u. and dont forget to send this back 2 me. without u my friend, the days of the week are... sadday... mournday... tearsday... wasteday... thirstday... frightday... and... shatterday... thanks 4 being my friend... keep smile BY.SHAIKH


IF YOU HATE ME , SHOOT ME ,BUT PLS NOT ON DA HEART COZ THATS WHERE YOU ARE tamaraBY.SHAIKH


Nothing Is To Want
Nothing Is To Say
GOD BLESS YOU !
It's My Only Pray...BY.SHAIKH


My love u night and day ,4ever be dis luv,thy Honesty come as it will be done by people in luv,I miss you today as i always do,4give me were i do u wrong as i'll do the same to u.lead me not to suspicions but to be trustworthy.4 there is luv,communucation,trust and happiness in this relationship.let it be so.I LOVE U BY.SHAIKH


I've seen you hanging round
This darkness where I'm bound
And this black hole I've dug for me
And silently within
With hands touching skin
The shock breaks my disease
And I can breathe loverboy
even since you left every thing is going wrong plz come back soon i am waiting for ever and ever BY.SHAIKH


if i died or travelled far id write your name on every star, so that everyone could look up and see that you mean the world to me.BY.SHAIKH


We never understand the importance of our hearts until they aren't broken then we weep and cruel the one we once adored, we promise ourselves we will never love again but love is why we live and love is why we die.. Love is the blood of a rose. and we all must bleed.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment