Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 20

Valentine's.
Valentine's mean to spend time with the one u luv
Valentin's!
Mean that kisses,huges,smiles and candy
Valentine's!
Today is the day me and u will betogether with luv on
Valentine's!
My luv is true never blue all about u.Why.Cause
Valentine's!
Roses could be red violet's maybe blue
But my Roses R .True 2 u on
Valentine's............ BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
A Valentine for Teacher
Every day I come to school;
I spend a lot of time
Learning all the things you teach,
Which is the reason I'm
Sending you this Valentine;
It's meant to let you know
I'm happy you're my teacher
And I want to tell you so!
Happy Valentine's Day
To my favorite teacher!BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
A Valentine Poem for My Love
On Valentine's Day, the day of affection,
My thoughts naturally turn in your direction.
I think of many things, big and small
That you've given to me and given your all.
You see me always in the kindest light;
You're a glow in my life, golden and bright.
I'm thankful for the happy ties that bind
Me to you in our family, and I'd like to remind
You of all the special memories I treasure.
Having you in my life is nothing but pleasure!
You're a walking example of how to live,
How to share, how to teach, how to love, how to give.
Please accept this Valentine poem,
warm from the heart of your Love. BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
Essential Valentine
On Valentine's Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray,
Things wouldn't be the same,
Life wouldn't be as colorful,
It would be a duller game,
And when I contemplate that group--
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you,
You're essential, Valentine! BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
Valentine's Day is for expressing affection;
Fond thoughts are coming your way;
We've always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine's Day! BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
You're in my thoughts and in my heart
Wherever I may go;
On Valentine's Day I'd like to say
I care more than you know.BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.BY.SHAIKH
There is in you a loveliness
That makes my darkness shine,
And so I'll wait, if wait I must,
To be your Valentine BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
T-here's richness in a love for life
H-ere among the valentines,
A-king and queen as man and wife:
N-ot leaning towards what lust inclines;
K-nowing well the needs of state
Y-on regal grace alone attends,
O-n which the peace, both small and great,
U-ndone by doubt, alone depends.
---------------------------------BY.SHAIKH
Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
You are like a ocean,
And I am like your shores.
You are like an endless wave
And I your waiting sand.
And I will wait forever as
You come and smooth my hand.
I will wait forever, yet
You are a part of me.
I hold you in my arms, while you
Come to me endlessly.
Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
I love you with a love that yearns
To be your golden shores.
---------------------------------BY.SHAIKH
To ask you to be my Valentine
I'd have to talk to you,
Something that in all this time
I've managed not to do.
I'd have to get past "Hi!" somehow
To show you that I care,
But the right time is never now,
Especially when you're there.
It's as if a wall of fear,
Transparent yet profound,
Came hurtling up as you come near,
Cutting off all sound.
I fear I won't know what to say
And strike you as a fool,
Or you'll be glad to get away,
Polite not to be cruel.
Easier to dream than act,
To hope than to find out,
So fearful of the force of fact
I wait in fear-filled doubt.
But now the day of love has come,
And I must cross its line,
And so I ask you through this poem
To be my Valentine.
---------------------------------BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment