Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 24

if i died or travelled far id write your name on every star, so that everyone could look up and see that you mean the world to me.BY.SHAIKH


We never understand the importance of our hearts until they aren't broken then we weep and cruel the one we once adored, we promise ourselves we will never love again but love is why we live and love is why we die.. Love is the blood of a rose. and we all must bleed. BY.SHAIKH


Loving u cud take my life,
but when i look at ur face,
i know ur worth that sacrifice BY.SHAIKH


I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.BY.SHAIKH


I blame nature for being born at this era of pollution,strange diseases,unemployment,crime name them.But the joy of finding u in this era has made it the best 4 me.BY.SHAIKH


The ,-# -.- #-.
Heart # "#" #
of "#. . #"
a Friend "#"
knows No BoundarieS,
No LimitS,
just endless Love and Care!
"Have a Great Day..." BY.SHAIKH


i sent my cares 2 the wind.
& asked 2 the wind..
2 pass them 2 u..
when u fell the wind blowing against ur face..thats me saying LOVE U..BY.SHAIKH


a rupee is easy to earn..
but a smile is hard to find..
rupees loses its value..
smile increase its worth..
i lost a rupee wen i sms u..
but who cares:i won ur smile..BY.SHAIKH


One Who drinks have alkohal heart
One who smokes have cloudy heart
But dont eat sugar because you already my SWEET HEART.BY.SHAIKH


I- I
T- trust
A- and
L- love
Y- You BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment