Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 29

All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose!Yet all the love that could be found in two, is less than what I feel for you. BY.SHAIKH
--


Better to lose people who u love,respect and care for,than lossing ur fait and hope.just think about it people who we meet comes and goes but our fait if it went we will lose the respect of ourselves. BY.SHAIKH
---


Some how; some way, i'm goin 2 b w/ u one today. so hard to say when ya so far away but the distance doesn't keep ya from warm'n my heart like sunrays BY.SHAIKH
---


A little love a little care,can we find time to stand & stare,love is what with u i will share,come hold my hand in ur eyes i will stare. BY.SHAIKH
---


When u love someone and when they r not with u, u feel u must talk to them, convey them u miss them a lot, but all these feelings are expressed as tears. BY.SHAIKH
---


I would like to thank you! for all the times you have looked my way, for all the times u have made my day, for all the times things u have given me! BY.SHAIKH
---


Fall in river,thr's always a boat fall in well,thr's always a rope but dont ever fall in love coz thr's no hope.. cheers to all singles..! BY.SHAIKH
---

Oh! my love, you take my breath away oh! my love, you take my breath away what have you stepped in... to smell this way...! BY.SHAIKH
---

You raise me up to more than i can be, i am strong when i am on your shoulders, i am alive when i am in your heart BY.SHAIKH
---


Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Please don't hurt my heart. Ilove you somuch BY.SHAIKH
---

love i slike quicksand
the deeper u fall in it
the harder it is to get out!! BY.SHAIKH
---

tears can sometime be more special then smiles....smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shared 4 people we love BY.SHAIKH
---


if u r in love accept it respect it enjoy it.but if u r not thrn dnt worry smeone smwhere must be wrraping up so much love 4 u BY.SHAIKH
---


If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close to me n answer with a smile: "Like this! BY.SHAIKH
---


Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber meBY.SHAIKH
---

only an open heart can receeive a love ,only an open hand can receive a gift only an open mind can reeceive a wisdom and only u can receive my love BY.SHAIKH

By following my heart i came to you,
I only forget to take something back with me,
For my thought are still with you!!!BY.SHAIKH
---

No comments:

Post a Comment