Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 36

As we grow older 2gether, As we continue 2 change with age, There is 1 thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in luv with you. BY.SHAIKH


I THINK LOVE IS JUST FOR PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN THERE LIFES, PEOPLE WHO FALL IN LOVE ARE VERY SAD, STUPID PEOPLE!!! GET A LIFE AND NEVER LOVE ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY.SHAIKH


ONLY ALLAHS KNOWS WHO MY TRUE LOVE IS, SO PEOPLE JUST REMEMBER WHAT EVER YOU DO THAT SPECIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE CAN LEAVE YOU AT ANY TIME BUT THE PERSON ALLAH HAS CHOOSE WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER. BY.SHAIKH



If I never met you, I wouldn\'t like you. If I didn\'t like you, I wouldn\'t love you. If I didn\'t love you, I wouldn\'t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. BY.SHAIKH



To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again. BY.SHAIKH


We went as far as Da Sea
We went as far as da desert
We saw da moon and da stars
But never reached space
But u still left a space in my heart one dat cud never be replaced BY.SHAIKH


SPECIAL" applies 2sumthin dats deeply admiréd..very Prèciöus...sumthin dat can NEVER be replaced....jus a reminder of..WAT UR 2 Me! BY.SHAIKH



i've commit a lot mistakes in my life, i'm not a perfect person, but i'm trying to be one... but there'sone thing i know i did right... that's when i followed my heart to make you part of my life...-") BY.SHAIKH


Happiness belongs2those who always tink of others!4all u've been,4all u r,4all u say&do,may evry lovely thing in life always come 2 u.BY.SHAIKH


When I Was Walking Alone,I Wishhd that I Can Reach The End Of The Road.But When U R Walking With Me,I Wish The Road Never Ends. BY.SHAIKH



I am restless... I am depressed... I am lonely... I am sad... And i am going crazy... ...All for just two reasons;... I am here... ...And your there
BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment