Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 23

If you were my valentine
I'd search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true BY.SHAIKH

if you were my valentine
I'd find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as thisBY.SHAIKH

if you were my valentine
I'd treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can't imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete...BY.SHAIKH

--------------------------------
!!..LOVE..!!
L:- Love With All The Herat
o:- Overcome Probleams To Gother
v:- Value Evrething You Share
e:- Encourage Each OtherBY.SHAIKH


-----------------
I have searched my heart
For the words to say just how much u mean to me
You are all of God's Blessings rolled into one.
My dreams,My desires,My evening,My sun.
My evening walking moment, my hopes and my fears,
My disillusion,My contentment,My joy nd My tears.
But most important of all, I thank God when i pray bcoz
u make every moment MY VALENTINE DAY.BY.SHAIKH

---

U r unique
U r caring &
U r the best….
N I’m d luckiest to
Have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!BY.SHAIKH
---


Hi baby u know when i say 'i miss u' it,s alwayes old one for me, but when u say 'i love u...' really darling it,s alwayes new for me.
---BY.SHAIKH

BE MINE VALLENTINE
I AM SENDING YOU THIS
VALENTINE WISH
WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ;
CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE
HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S
MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!BY.SHAIKH

---------------------------------
THERES,S SO SOMETHING
ABOUT
VALENTINE;S DAY
THAT REALLY
TURNS ME ON ..............
YOU......YOU....YOU.....
I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY
WITH ALL MY HEART........... BY.SHAIKH

---------------------------------
...........TO MY...................
.........VALENTINE...............
....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.....
......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP.........
........AS THE ACEAN.............
....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........
.............AND.................
,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,
.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..
---
BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment