Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 45

Let me start by saying that I thank to Allah every night since I found you. You came into my life when
everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything
in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I feel as if I'm
walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do
foolish things BY.SHAIKH


life may sometimes be rough roads to walk on where everything seemswrong. but don't give up, just go on,
coz when you think u are all alone, look back and you will find me...... BY.SHAIKH


If u say run, i will ask how far... if u say jump,i will say how high... if u say swim,i will say how deep.. if u say
go away,i will say no way...!! BY.SHAIKH


No matter how much u had done for me, i always nevers see it & im terribly sorry now, but can u understand
that its all because love is blind, and im blinded by you (: BY.SHAIKH



Smiles r like birds, they fly from face to face. may ur lips give them better nest, so that they can stay there
4ever so keep smiling. BY.SHAIKH


without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place
copyright www.lovelysms.com
BY.SHAIKH

HOW MUCH U LUV ME
How much do u luv me?If it's 100% cal me,if 80% sms me, if 50% mis cal me ,if 0% ignore me. BY.SHAIKH



WHENEVER AN UNEXPECTED FLUTTER OF JOY PASSES THROUGH YOUR HEART,ITS PROBABLY ANGELS DANCING IN YOUR SOUL&WHEN U SEE A SMILE 4 NO REASON ITS BECAUSE I AM THING OF U. BY.SHAIKH



i may be innocent to know what luv is,
i may not show it to you,
i may not luv u,
u the way it should be,(copyright www.lovelysms.com)
BUT iam always willing to luv u the way i understand it.....hard to forget u BY.SHAIKH


If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The
way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment