Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 25

Care is one of the sweetest form of luv so when some1 say they care it means they will keep U in thier hearts until its very last beat. BY.SHAIKH


ul always be mine 4 nw and 4eva ul always be mine 4 u r my treasure ul always be mine plz tell me its tru plz b mine 4eva il always love you BY.SHAIKH


From my heart to my fingers to your eyes and your mind.
Simple words from a friend is what you may find.
A good night wish, sweet dreams, from me to you.
This you should know, my wish is true.
If you look closer you'll see that I care.
I send you this message because I can't be there.BY.SHAIKH


Last nyt
i caught sum starz
i decided 2 giv dem
2 my friendz
2 let dem know
how especial dey r
2 me..
*
'
'
'
/
catch!
dis 1st 4 u..


I u drop me i ll break
i u hold me i ll shake
if u need me i ll hurry
If you dont call me i ll worry
i u hert me i ll cry
If u leave me i ll die BY.SHAIKH


Love is like the seeds of life,
To root is full of pain and strife.
But to grow it's like a great Oak tree,
Straight and strong for eternity.
Love is what I offer you,
Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
Love is life between two who shares,
A life between two who really cares.
Love is ours, if you agree,
To spend your life with me!BY.SHAIKH


IT MUST HAVE BEEN A RAINY DAY WHEN U WERE BORN, BUT IT WASN'T REALLY RAIN, THE SKY WAS CRYING BCOZ IT LOST ITS NICE, GENTLE AND GENIROUS ANGLE.....GOD BLESS U. BY.SHAIKH


whenever i want to see u,i'll just close my eyes, if god decides to take u away from me then i'll ask god to close my eyes forever............BY.SHAIKH


Some Thing
Is Behind You
Looking for You
Make Wishes 4U
At days
Secure U
Guess Wht?
*My Dua* (Prayer)


Wen i was a baby i was afraid to lose my mom,
Wen i was a kid i was afraid to lose my toy,
nw im older my fear grew bigger n im afraid
to lose som1 like u Baby Al...

No comments:

Post a Comment