Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 39

ma eyes were attracted
ma mind was affected
1000s were rejected but u were selected
and i vow that no matter what 2morrow brings ,i will always be by ur side
l'uv u lots & lotsBY.SHAIKH



if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone... BY.SHAIKH


if ur askin if id hurt u da ansa is nevaif ur askin if i luv u da ansa is 4eva.if ur askin if i want u da ansa is i do.if ur askin wot i value most da ansa is uBY.SHAIKH



Help me for i am drowning,
in rivers of my tears,
we've been together ages,
not weeks,months but years...
You've left me broken hearted,
my world has fell apart,
and now im so lonely,
you've also took my heart...
Every nite i make a wish,
as i gaze upon the sky,
and ask my self this question,
why,oh why,oh why!!!!!!!!!! BY.SHAIKH


when a greeting is sent from distance u can hear the wishes nor see the smile but u can sense the care that truly come from the heart.BY.SHAIKH


every mornin im i remeber u
every noon im serchin for u
every evenin im waitin for u
every nite im missin u
and for ever i will love uBY.SHAIKH


flowers die,stories end,songs fade & memories are forgotten but special people like u will never be forgotten,I miss u. BY.SHAIKH


Love......
What can we say about it
Well .....
A love is something
you will never forget
Something that you can share
your deepest secret
Tell your most inner thought
Or get a hug
When you're quite distraught
Yes, a very good lover
Is a very good listener
Right from the start
I knew you would be
just there 4 me
straight 4m ur Heart!!
And i think i Love You Very Much
For Being The Person You Are!! BY.SHAIKH


SIMPLE MUSIC CAN MAKE U SING
SIMPLE WORDS CAN MAKE U LAUGH
HOPE MY SIMPLE HALLO CAN MAKE U SMILE BY.SHAIKH


I dream of your touch while you are away,
I dream of your smile all through the day,
I remember the day, You came into my life,
I dream of the day I will be your wife.
I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you,
I dream of the day I can say I do.
To be your wife, To be together for life,
Is a dream I have,
Every night. BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment