Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 41

Sentiment is your love,
Your love is your heart,
Your heart is your spouse,
Your spouse is your future,
Your future is your destiny,
Your destiny is ambition,
Your ambition is your aspiration,
Your 1 aspiration is your motivation,
Your motivation is your believe,
Your believe is your peace,
Your peace is your target,
Your target is heaven,
Heaven is like hell without FRIENDS!!... BY.SHAIKH


never thought I'd see this day,
I never thought I'd feel this way,
You...a stranger to me now.
I'm left with emptiness...
I wish I knew how it could be,
That we were once so open and free.
You all are like my brothers and sisters.. yet so much more
I wish I would have seen what I see now before.
For, I did not and it's too late...
My friends, my lover onces, are now unknowns.
And what hurts the most is I now know..
What I lost.. and I'm alone.
To face a challenge life has sent,
And not a moment with you all I've spent.
I hope one day you all can forgive me , my friends..
I will miss you...... BY.SHAIKH



I have a certificate in kissing,diplomain caring°ree in loving.Do u have a jobe 4 me! BY.SHAIKH


If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you
You are always in my heart. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1BY.SHAIKH


I Promised u once, il promise u twice this love will never end that i feel so deep inside, i loved u yesterday and even more 2 day and i never want this feeling 2 go away, Baby your my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love meme BY.SHAIKH


Be careful to whom u give ur heart bcoz when u give ur hear to some1 ur not giving that person right to love but also power to hurt. BY.SHAIKH


Life without U is impossible.
U R in my breath, in my blood.
I can not stay 4 a second without U.
If U R not there, i m dead.... BY.SHAIKH


Full Name: Deepu 09847774000
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast.
It is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trust,
Always hopes, always perserveres. BY.SHAIKH



I love you when you're standing near
and when apart it draws a tear
I love you when we are together
to fall apart will happen never
I love you till the day I die
even though you've made me cry
but through the good and the bad
sorry for the times I made you mad
me and you is what I see
and all I know is we were meant to be
BY.SHAIKH


Some people have nice eyes, Some have nice smile,
others have nice faces,but u have all of these with a lovely heartBY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment