Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 51

I may be innocent to know
I may be innocent to know what love is, I may not show it to you. I may not love you u the way it should be, but Im always willing to love u the way i understand it(((LOVE U ALWAYZZZZZZZZ))).SHAIKH

What is love?
What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you...SHAIKH

The smallest word is
The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You :).SHAIKH

IF U FALL IN RIVER THERE I
IF U FALL IN RIVER THERE IS A BOAT
IF U FALL IN LOWELL THERE IS ROPE
BUT IF U FAL IN love THERE IS NO HOPE.SHAIKH

If somebody said to me Stop loving u. I said I want to live more...

And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me
Your faith like the pain
Draws me in again
She washes all my wounds for me
The darkness in my veins
I never could explain
And I wonder if you ever see
Will you still believe?

Am I that strong
To carry on?
I might change your life
I might save my world
Could you save me?.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment