Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 37

NO LOVE
If I'm not thirsty so why do I have to drink water?
If there is no love in my life so why do I have to stay alive?-BY.SHAIKH




My choice of love
Honey,
if love comes in colors,
I choose blue,
if love comes in flowers,
I'll choose rose,
if love comes in songs,
I'll think of choosing blues,
But if love should come in human beings,
I'll definitely not think twice before
I'll choice you!
because.....You are my choice-BY.SHAIKH




My dear, my dear,
You are here,
You are beside me,
And also you are inside my heart,
It's love,
It's just peace like dove,
It's just peace for all,
But, it is a kiss for me.-BY.SHAIKH


went to the Garden of Love.
And saw what I never had seen:
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.
And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And "Thou Shalt Not", writ over the door;
So I turn'd to the Garden of Love,
That so many sweet flowers bore,
And I saw it filled with graves,
And tomb-stones where flowers should be:
And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars, my joys & desires.-BY.SHAIKH




heart
I once had a heart
and it was true but
now it's gone from me to you
so take care of it
as I have done because
now you have two and I have none. BY.SHAIKH



love is about
Love is just about trust and sincerity,
No matter how pretty or ugly you are,
The beauty within is the most precious
and must be sincere and loyal to be discoveredBY.SHAIKH




Don't settle for the one that you can live with,
instead find the person that you cannot live without. BY.SHAIKH




my hart s made 2 luv u, my lips are made 2 kis u, my eyes r made 2 c u, my
hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just
4 u!! BY.SHAIKH



distance exterminate ordinary loves and fortify deep and deathless loves like wind that torn off candle and make blaze fireBY.SHAIKH


---
!
" "
".."
1
:---:
:---:

In Candle Light i want to SAy!!!
I Love U BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment