Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 33

You are the sun in my day,
The wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.
---

BY.SHAIKH
I do not think much, i do not think often,
But when I think, I think of you!

BY.SHAIKH

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

BY.SHAIKH

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? BY.SHAIKH



.*""""*._.*""""*.
' L=O=V=E= '
* .*""*._*""*. *
. * * .
' * S=I=R=F * '
* * T=U=M * *
* * S=E * *
* * * *
* * *
* *
** BY.SHAIKH

i love not b'coz ur perfect,but b'coz ur perfect 4 me..........! zooo BY.SHAIKH

Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed,
Love is the best thing you ever had. BY.SHAIKH

Life is a Railway station in which love is a train it will come and go at any time But Friendship is the Track it will remain Forever...BY.SHAIKH

Sweat Heart is special word for love/
Love is a special word for care,/
Care is a special word for friend,/
And the Friend Is a special word for "YOU" BY.SHAIKH

Love is life.
Life is wife.
Wife is knife.
That's cut your life.
be careful friends. by BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment