Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 49

Your beauty is the capital of business.
My eyes are stock in trade.
Let us enter into transaction,
You secretly give me a trade discount,
I openly give you a cash discount
And thus my partner, Our trading and
profit-loss account will show super profitBY.SHAIKH


i was on a ship n thinking of u. i lucked down n dropped one of my tear in2 the ocean. thn i prommised myself"until i find it i won't forget U" BY.SHAIKH


A soup can remove a stain,
heat of sun can remove morning mist
but not even a heart transplant can remove you from my heart

If love was a rose, I wud simply pick it 4u
If it was a gift, I give it 2 u
If it was a perfume I wud buy it 4u
But since love is a feeling I'll like 2 share it with u. BY.SHAIKH


WHEN U LOVE SUMI TRULLY , U DON'T LOOK 4 FAULTS U ,DON'T LOOK FOR MISTAKES ,INSTEAD YOU FIGHT THE MISTAKES ,U ACCEPT THE FAULTS AND OVERLOOK THE EXCUSES. BY.SHAIKH


remember to remember me,
forget to forget me,
even if u try to remember to forget me,
i will never forget to remember to remind u............BY.SHAIKH

There is a pain in my heart which was never there now that you are gone i find the pain filling your absence BY.SHAIKH

U r everywhere 2 me.When I close my eyes its you I c.U r everythinh I know thats make me believe.Im not Alone...BY.SHAIKH

Adam and eve found it ....Romio and Julite introduced it ......Layla and Majnu died for it ....So my darling Bcareful of it that's LOVE:BY.SHAIKH

as i look back in my past i remember the tears i cried,the jokes i loughed at and the is one thing that i will never forget,is the day i met u.BY.SHAIKH

Baby you have a beautiful, pure, innocent heart. the moment i layed my eyes on you i knew you were the love of my life. Love "letshela"BY.SHAIKH

i may be innocent to know what luv is,
i may not show it to you,
i may not luv u,
u the way it should be,
BUT iam always willing to luv u the way i understand it.....hard to forget u .BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment