Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 30

xcuse me miss. There is a lovely guest house in my heart. But itx overbooked. Someone booked for u.. Do u know who... me BY.SHAIKH


Just b4 i got a call from the sky.. telling dat they lost 2 star. But i kept quiet... cox i know where itx. It was in ur Beautiful EYEs... I LOVE U baby BY.SHAIKH


love ix like a war, its easy 2 start, difficult 2 end & impossiple 2 4get!!BY.SHAIKH


A good person supposed 2 b luvd,a good person supposed 2 b trusted,a good person supposed 2 b valued....A good person supposed 2 b U...luv U. BY.SHAIKH


Trees Are Tall,
Branches Are Small,
But My Love For You,
Is Greatest Than All. BY.SHAIKH


If you love someone let him loose, if he comes back to you, he was always yours and if he doesn't then he was never yours.
BY.SHAIKH


love is blind
bt love is not blind
just our hearts r blind in love
just4u marry BY.SHAIKH


my day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name
i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart. BY.SHAIKH


bekhudi ki zindagi hum jiya nahi karte. jaam dusron se cheen kar hum piya nahi karte. agar unko mohabbat hai toh hum se akar izaar kare. peecha hum bhi kissi ka kiya nahi karte BY.SHAIKH


toote hue paimane mein kabhi jaam nahi aata
ishq ke mariz ko kabhi aaram nahi ataa
kabhi to socha hota e dil todnewale
toota hua dil kisi ke kam nahin aata BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment