Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 17

DREAMING of you makes my night worth while
THINKING of you makes me * smile *
HAVING you is the best thing ever, and
LOVING you is what i plan to do...forever.
Happy Valentine's Day. BY.SHAIKH
---------------------------------
"Near ones r not dear" "Dear ones r not near" It is easy to remember the near ones. But... Very difficult to forget the dear ones.
HAPPY Valentine's Day. { Lovely sms Best SMS }BY.SHAIKH
---

---------------------------------
White-silent
Blue-cool
Red-reserved
pink-lovely
voilet-naughty
brown-isolated
orange-hot
black-smart
grey-talkative
Which colour u think suits me?
Reply soon
my valentine..
---------------------------------
"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day
---

monson rains,
summer heats, ur love is the season
why i breath
so tell me dear eht is sweet?
is tht u or ur heart tht beats
---


I will Try no matter How hard I have to.
I will Try even if Life crushes me down.
I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.Copyright lovelysms.com
I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Heart.
---


Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent....
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a .....
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR
FROM AMIT
---

Someday wen da pages of my life end, I knw dat U'll b 1 of its m0st beautiful chapter. & if ever I get 2 read it again, I'll 0pen it frm da 1st page where I met U...!!!
---


Why people love heaven? For peace. Why people love bird? For sing. Why People love flower? For beauty. Why I love you? B'coz you are my heart. Copyright lovelysms.com
---



i am sending 11 flowers to you 1 is 4 ur beauty 2 is 4 talent 3 is 4 cute ness 4 is love 5 is 4 care 6 is 4 affetion 7 is 4 smile 8 is frankness 9 is honesty remaining 2 keep in ur eyes -- pr
---


Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.Copyright lovelysms.com



when u r sad.........i will try ur tears
when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears
when u r worried........i will give u hope
when u r confused.......i will give u cope
and when u r lost.......and cant see the light
i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright
this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end
why u may ask?........because u r my Love Copyright lovelysms.com
---

No comments:

Post a Comment