Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 35

Value of relation iz not that how much one
feelz happy with someone,But it iz the
emptynezz that,one feelz without someone... BY.SHAIKH



feel gud when somebody misses you;better when somebody loves you,but feels best when somebody never forgets you.you have made a mark on my heart that isn't possible to erase****mwaura BY.SHAIKH



WISHING U
12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD-LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY &
3153600 seconds of SUCCESS
THROUGH 2007
Full Name: Ani
It's ordinary to love the marvellous. But its marvellous to love the ordinary, because anyone can love a Rose. But it takes a great deal to love a leaf... BY.SHAIKH



()\'*() Dnt
,,-(\'0\',)-,, Wana
\'.--( )--.\' Bug
(\")(\") Ya

()\'*()\"\"() just
(,\'0( ) wana
(, ( (,) Hug Ya
---BY.SHAIKH


The shortest word for me is "I"
The sweetest word for me is "love"
The only word for me is "you!"
Full Name: Ö§mäñ BY.SHAIKH


The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
The way you say "I love you", It scares me
The way you know just what to say, It scares me
The ways you scare me, I love it BY.SHAIKH
---

Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for,
So wait for me, I'll be right back!
---
BY.SHAIKH

Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you shall never part.
---

BY.SHAIKH

Rains fall, winds blow,
the sun shines... it all comes naturally,
just like loving you!
---

BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment