Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 54

I want to live in your eyes
I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart." .SHAIKH

I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile,
I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!.SHAIKH

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.By.SHAIKH

I believe that God above,
I believe that God above, Created you for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best!By.SHAIKH

There is night so we can appreciate day,
There is night so we can appreciate day,
Sorrow so we can appreciate joy,
Evil so we can appreciate good...
You so I can appreciate Love. By.SHAIKH

When I dream,I dream of you.
When I dream,I dream of you...Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Coz,I really love you.By.SHAIKH
Everyone wants to be the sun
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life.
But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour... When your sun isn't around.By.SHAIKH

I always think of you,
I always think of you, but I always fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. That life will always be sad without you.By.SHAIKH

The Heart of Love
The -# -.- #-.
Heart # "#" #
of "#. . #"
a Friend "#"
knows No BoundarieS,No LimitS,just endless Love and Care! "Have a Great Day..."By.SHAIKH

You greeted me hi, I didn't reply.
You greeted me hi, I didn't reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye..I began to cry.By.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment