Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 28

''LAST HOPE''
This is my last hope before the dawn, Where the futile breeze squeeze air out of my lungs.
its my last hope
Agony with tears of passion.
its my last hope
Turning time for my final battle.
its my last hope
Fear of loss over honesty.
its my last hope
For the first time in life giving rather then taking
its my last hope.
Its my last hope to live then be what I was Immune to emotions thorns of rose,
last hope small hope fading as death


Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.BY.SHAIKH

Look left
Look right
Look back
I am not there
Look into ur heart
U will find me there in form of sweet remeberies BY.SHAIKH


now i know the world is coming to an end
an angel has come for me on earth
with the feel and love in your heart
I m in Heaven BenBY.SHAIKH


I want you be near
I want you be hear
One day without you I can't bear
Like a person in the desert with a whole fearAdeeb BY.SHAIKH


Oh! oh! .... What happen
I fell ...how?
In love... What do u mean?
I fell in love with you Makinde BY.SHAIKH


There is only one language i can speak and there r three words in it..."I lav u"BY.SHAIKH


I will always be by your side beecause you alwways make me the happpiest person i always love to be.BY.SHAIKH


the shimmering waves came n meets the shore,the coconut palms swaying gently in the breeze whispering ur voice the melancholy evenings reminds 2 embrace u 4ever dhy BY.SHAIKH


They say you can only fall in love once, but I know thats not true, because every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.. BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment