Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 63

They learned me that one hours
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!By.SHAIKH

a sweet little rabbit
(_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...By.SHAIKH

Ull always be mine 4 now &
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always love u!By.SHAIKH

Uve won my love now I l
Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!By.SHAIKH

Broken hearts have no spare parts
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts.SHAIKH

I love two things,
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life.SHAIKH

If I die and go to heaven,
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you.SHAIKH

There Were Times You Make Me Cry.
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...SHAIKH

When the night comes, look at the sky.
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!.SHAIKH

hey! if the sun forgets
hey! if the sun forgets shining if the moon forgets lighting if the fishes forget swimming if the wind forgets blowing if the heart forgets breathing if the cloud forgets crying and if the birds forget flying u have 2 be sure that i can nver forget u .SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment