Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 15

FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Love sms" The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. BY.SHAIKH
---


Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old Copyright lovelysms.comBY.SHAIKH
---


Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my lifeBY.SHAIKH
---

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.
---BY.SHAIKH


We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more BY.SHAIKH
---

love makes world around
current makes fan around, air makes world around your lov makes me aroundBY.SHAIKH
---
What is Love...?BY.SHAIKH
When one heart joins to another heart then love has complete.....
But.....
William Shakspear syas that "When four lips meet then Love is complete.
BY.SHAIKH


height of foolishness
See the height of foolishness---------BY.SHAIKH
Jab "kans" ko pataa tha ki "Deveki" aur "Nand" ki aathavi santaan uska vadh karegi to usne dono ko jail me ek saath rakha hi kyon ????BY.SHAIKH

Can't catch me
---BY.SHAIKH
It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone an hour to like someone a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
---
T he longest love is mother\'s love.The shortest love is other\'s love.The sweetest love is lover\'s love.... But the strongest love is friend\'s love....from:fai to:mary
---BY.SHAIKH
Never love a love that hurts ; never hurt a love that loves

---BY.SHAIKH

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful.
---BY.SHAIKH
How Can U
How can u spell “n_ce” widout i. “Pol_te” widout i. How can u “sm_le widout i. How can u l_ve widout i? “I” know “I” am very important..
---BY.SHAIKH
love
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
--BY.SHAIKH-

No comments:

Post a Comment