Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 43

Love start with a smile grows with a gift &
Ends with a tear,(Copyright www.lovelysms.com)
But friendship...starts with eyes grows with an understanding &
Ends with DeathBY.SHAIKH

ROSES,Exclusively 4 a nice person ''U''
from a simple person ''Me''
keep the rose until they dry
Keep my Relationship until dieBY.SHAIKH


Dont"t love a
friend like a flowaer,
--:--:< @
because a flower
dies in season.
Love them like a river,
because a river
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_,
Flower for rever. BY.SHAIKH


u r 10 % sweet,
20 % cute,
30 % nice,
40 % funny,
50 % sincer,
60 % i need u,
70 % i want u,
80 % i like u,
90 % i meet u,,
100 % i miss u have a good day... BY.SHAIKH


Special friends see heart-to-heart even when they don't see eye-to-eye. You are indeed SPECIAL b'coz i
always see YOU in my HEART......BY.SHAIKH


some1 told me that my life wud be beautiful,now i know that he was true coz U R BEAUTIFUL !!! BY.SHAIKH



Imagine going back to school without teachers,text,graders or pen.
Imagine the world without anyone,the sea without water,the ground
without sand and most importantly you.Imagine my life without you,
thanks for coming into my life.(Copyright www.lovelysms.com)BY.SHAIKH


The world means nothing to me without U. U must be havin a laugh Boo! Na Just kidding all i want to say is i
love U! BY.SHAIKH


Let me start by saying that I thank to Allah every night since I found you. You came into my life when
everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything
in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I feel as if I'm
walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do
foolish things BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment