Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 44

When Someone Loves You,
You Don't Realize It.
When You Realize It,
Its Too Late.
You Always Love The One That Leaves You,
& Always Leave The One That Loves You...! BY.SHAIKH

do u know the relation b\w smileur face
ur face luk gud with a smile but smile luk better when its on ur face ,
SO KEEP SMILLING BY.SHAIKH


(.)!!!!!!!!!
seE tHiS DoT,
iT mEAnS A lOT,
It aLSO MEaNs,
4gEt Me nOT..............!!!!!!!!!!! BY.SHAIKH


One meaning of "LOVE"
L= Life
O= Observe
V= variety
E= Enjoy
BY.SHAIKH


TRUE LOVE IS A "GIFT" THAT'S GIVEN AWAY NOT JUST ONCE BUT DAY BY DAY BY.SHAIKH


There are times when i cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but
there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more.!!left eye BY.SHAIKH


Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
BY.SHAIKH


All day long, i thought about u, when u get home, i intend 2 show u juz how deep my love can
go.BY.SHAIKH


u could try sumthing old, or something new & improved,
yet my hunger 4 u could never b removed.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment