Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 40

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE ITS FEELING CONTROLLED BY THE HEAR, BUT FRIENDSHIP IS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE ITS A FEELING THAT CONTROLS THE HEART. -BY.SHAIKH


TUM NE SUNA HAI?
NAHIN SUNA?
REALLY NAHIN SUNA?
CNN PE?
BBC PE?
PTV PE?
GEO PE?
ARY PE?
AAJ PE?
INDUS PE?
ZEE TV PE?
ATV PE?
NAHIN SUNA?
FM101 PE TO SUNA HOGA?
IN PE BHI NAHIN SUNA?
TO MUJH SE HI SUN LO...............
****** I LOVE U & I MISS U ************-BY.SHAIKH



...i love thee i love thee ..its all that i can say..it is my vision in the night.. my dreaming in the day.. the very echo of my heart..the blessing when i pray .i love thee i love thee its all that i can say....-BY.SHAIKH




Every tear is a sign of brokenness,
Every silence is sign of lonliness,
Every smile is sign of kindness,
Every sms is sign of remembrance. -BY.SHAIKH


To walk is easy but 2 walk alone is tough,
Being missed by someone is nice but missing someone is painful,
Being loved is secure but to love is insecure!-BY.SHAIKH



These are some of the romantic countries in the world,
Holland: hope our love lasts & never dies,
Italy: i trust & love u,
Libya: love is beautiful & u also,
France: friendship remains & never comes to an end.-BY.SHAIKH


i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL -BY.SHAIKH


Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.-BY.SHAIKH


Don't find someone who could simply sing your music or someone who could paint colors in your life, but find someone who can't dance but is willing to dance with you even without music. -BY.SHAIKH



Nevr think mre bout past it brings tears. dont think mre bout future it brings fears. think mre bout me which brings cheers -BY.SHAIKH


..when they told me u past i started to laugh beacuse i know you wouldnt leave me with out telling me or takeing me with ya so0o 4 ever and ever i will always lo0ve you so0o never forget about the ones who die -BY.SHAIKH
-BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment