Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 66

I am in hospital now
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.SHAIKH

if you fall in love there is no hope
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope.SHAIKH

Do you believe in love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??.SHAIKH

You are like the sunshineYou are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!.SHAIKH

L O V E .. L = Lake of SorrowsL O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life.SHAIKH
can I have "U"?I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
"E",... so pls can I have "U"?.SHAIKH

Love is like a golden chain t
Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!By.SHAIKH

I have liked many but loved
I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.SHAIKH
uv been called b4 cupids
uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?By.SHAIKH

Ur only mine wen i dream.wen
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!By. SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment