Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 27

When situation gets u down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves u and watches over u and there's someone on Earth who cares. I do. LUV U .BY.SHAIKH


Everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.BY.SHAIKH


Sherlock Holmes was an idiot and Robert Watt was a fool. One was a detective, the other invented radar. But neither of them ever found you. I'm a genius!!! :-)BY.SHAIKH


Nice people r like wind, u nvr know vot dey hv in deir heart but u can alwayz feel deir persence. dont luk here n dere 2find dem, luk in the mirror... BY.SHAIKH


Somone asked me for how long i will like u.....i remained silent b'coz i didnt know-which one is longer,"always"or"forever".BY.SHAIKH


one day a lucky star drop on earth.he ask me what u need?a smart,lovely,good,sexy girl or a million dollar.i replaid him i need a million dollar.bcoz i have u....BY.SHAIKH


Hi here\'s a cup of coffee just for you.I have added
1 huge hug
2 big kisses
3 servings of love
Hope that stirs your heart today Lynne BY.SHAIKH


if my life were to be a book then u would be one of its most beautiful chapter and if i ever got a chance to read it i would like to start from the day when we first met.BY.SHAIKH


I always think of You as the Sun.I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.EVRYthing you Desire will Come True and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with You. BY.SHAIKH


In school they taught me that; 1 hour = 60 min.1 min = 60 sec. but they never told me that; 1 sec. without U = 100 years.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment