Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 31

love you no matter what iam determined to live my life in your company and this is the desire of my heart BY.SHAIKH


Did u know tears can b sometime more special then smiles, coz smile can be given 4 everyone but tears are shed 4 only those v don't want 2 loose. BY.SHAIKH


leave something 4 sumonebt never leave some1 4 something coz in life something vil leave u, bt someone wil always there 4 u.BY.SHAIKH


don't close ur door wn u feel alon, don't close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon't ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b holding u til d end.BY.SHAIKH


getting wat u love is success, loving what u get is compromise, loving wheather you get it or not is true love, and loving even after being sure u won't get is pure love.
BY.SHAIKH

REMEMBER
that there will
always be
someome
who
remember u everyday
with
or without
messages!
or calls!
THATS ME!!
LV U(",) BY.SHAIKH


And you've had me baby
From the very start
You're always on my mind
Way deep inside my heart
Forever I will love you
Until the end of time
You are my life, my love
I'm so glad that you're mineBY.SHAIKH


I love to see you smile
In the lone summer of light
And hold you oh so close
Underneath the stars at night
But there is just one thing
Darling through and through
Forever I will cherish
Every moment with youBY.SHAIKH


I will Try no matter How hard I have to.
I will Try even if Life crushes me down.
I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.
I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Heart.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment