Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 29

Help ever...
hurt never...
love ever...
hate never...
give ever...
expect never...
smile ever...
cry never...
think me ever...
forget me never...!.by.SHAIKH


YOu brought a new meaning to my simple life,n u made it beautiful with ur undesirable love....u make me smile even when ur not around..u make me feel loved when i most miss u.whatever it is u can make me whole again. .by.SHAIKH



MANY COLOURS IN D SKY BUT I LIKE BLUE.
MANY GIRLS IN D CLASS.
BUT I LIKE U ANU.by.SHAIKH


Flowers can dry.
Mountains can fly.
U can forget me.
But never can i..by.SHAIKH



when someone loves you,
you dont realize it
wen u realize it.its to late.
you always leave the one who loves you,
and love the one who leaves you. .by.SHAIKH


Lovable symbol
"Rose"
Lovable Place
"Taj Mahal"
Lovable Day
"14th Feb"
Lovable Friend.by.SHAIKH



There is no meaning of DAY without SUN,
There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON,
There is no meaning of SEA without WATER,
There is no meaning of ME without U. .by.SHAIKH


my heart it speak a thousand word i feel eternal bliss the roses pout their scarlet mouth like offering a kiss no drops of rain no glowing flame is ever being so pure if being in love can feel like this then i m in love for sure .by.SHAIKH


love is not the group of words or few fair sentences it just arises in our heart with thunderstorm of powerful feelings so it sould b dwell in our heart too.by.SHAIKH


if one day u feel like crying.
CALL ME
i don't promise u that.
i will make u laugh
but i can cry with u
if one day u want 2 run away.
dan't b afraid to call me.
i don't promise 2 ask u 2 stop
but i can run with u
if one day u dan't want 2 listen
ANY BODY!
call me and....
i promise 2 b very quiet
but....
if one day u call&there is no answer..
come fast 3 see me...
perhaps i need u.. .by.SHAIKH


It is scientifically proved that suger can dissolve in water,so please dont go outside when it is raining, cuz u r the sweetest in the whole world .by.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment