Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 38

Girl when u hold me.
how u control me
& then u bend me & u fold me
that's the way you treat me
It must be easy for you
loves the things you do.
But i am just a pasttime for you
I could be another...
when i never know a girl
or if i stare a girl
because the game that you play,
keeps drop me the way.
Don't love me for fun girl
Love someone form ur heart
Let it be the one, girl
Love me for a reason
let the reason be love-BY.SHAIKH



If love is sweet why does it hurt,
If love is deep why does it burn,
If love is warm why do we shiver,
If love is tender why do we cry,
If love is forever why do we die. -BY.SHAIKH



Wen im walking wit u i neva wanna stop, wen im looking at u i neva wana close me eyes, wen i kiss u i neva wanna breath n wen i hold u in my arms i wish d clock stop tickin. i love u and will always do. -BY.SHAIKH



Can I keep you?
Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?-BY.SHAIKH


love is strange
Love is a strange thing. It is a flower, so delicate
that a touch will broke it
& so strong that nothing will stop its growth.
think how often we miss love in a life time by a wrong gesture..
by an unspoken word.. by not keeping silent at the right time..
we lose it by interference of other people,
by a lack of money and communication,
by a quarrel over something stupid and yet..
we cannot live without it.. -BY.SHAIKH


You never knew
I love you so much
I can't even explain
You are my love and forever friend,
There is nothing I could want
More than you.
You are so special
In your own unique way.
There is nothing I could trade you for,
because I love you too much,
To just pass you by
And say my last goodbyes. -BY.SHAIKH



the hardest thing about love
The hardest thing about dreaming about someone you love
is to wake up
but if the only place I could see you was in my dreams
I would sleep forever-BY.SHAIKH



I Love You"
Want to know why?
Because you are my air,
Without you there would be no me!
"I Love You"
Want to know when?
Now and 1000 years after
I'm gone!
"I Love You"
Want to know where?
Here, there, everywhere,
Even if I'm not there
I will love you!-BY.SHAIKH




My love for you
The truth is that I don't know why I love you?
I just know I love you a lot
I don't even know how much I love you
I just know I will love you forever
if someone were to ask me if I think about you everyday
I would say no, because a day is not enough time
to express how much I love you -BY.SHAIKH




forever to hold
never too old
forever to hold,
even when gray and old.
for you are mine
forever to hold
with these few words
let joy fill your heart
with these kisses
let love fill your heart
with these hugs
let warmth fill your heart
for you are mine
forever to hold.-BY.SHAIKH


as long as you are near
Yesterday is gone
today is here
tomorrow is near
and I will never
fear
As long as you are near -BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment