Saturday, May 2, 2009

love sms 17

If i could give one thing in my life, i would give the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realize how special you are to me. BY.SHAIKH

I loke Stars that stay in the sky. But I like and love two stars which are your eyes..!! BY.SHAIKH


LOVE IS LIKE A CIGARATEE- IT STARTS WITH SPARKS, CONTINUE WITH BURNS AND ENDS WITH ASHES. BUT DONT WORRY WE ARE CHAIN SMOKERS.BY.SHAIKH


If u sign in my heart door so u r in my prizon bcoz my heart door open on dat time ven my heart iz sign out 4rom de messenger of life so dont cry on ur fault and dont cry 2 think run 4rom my heart anywhere so relax and take rest in guest room of my heart which iz rezerved only 4 u i invite all those persons who read dis sms 2 knock on my heart door.BY.SHAIKH


i love you i love you jani
i love you i love you paro
i love you i love you goria
i love you i love you sweatheart
i love you my sweat heart ....... the great BY.SHAIKH


How can i spell s_ccess widout U? or C_TE? i can't even have F_N or any good L_CK widout it looks like i just can't S_RVIVE wid out BY.SHAIKH

The sea spoke to me about his Empire,about his non-ending Density,about his greatness and i spoke 2 him about "U", He felt so small... BY.SHAIKH


Whenever u feel alone,just look8d spaces between ur fingrs n think of me, u'll see my fingrs locked with urs forever...BY.SHAIKH


wen u feel cold and warm at da same time wen u read ova da same line for the 10th time wen ur heart and thoughts sum hw appear to rhyme n wen a simple name conquers ur whole mind den ur in love BY.SHAIKH

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment