Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 56

How Much Love In Your Heart...
How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!!By.SHAIKH

U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r likes dandruff, I can't get U out of my head.
U r like my car, U drive me crazy.
U r like my Lips, I can't smile without U.SHAIKH

To love is one thing,
To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.SHAIKH

U R SOMEONE 4 THE WORLD
"U R SOMEONE 4 THE WORLD, BUT 4 SOMEONE U R THE WORLD"By.SHAIKH
WHEN NITES R LONG
WHEN NITES R LONG AND FRENS R FEW...I SIT ALONE N THINK OF YA...WITH LOVELY HEART AND SILENT TEAR...ALL I WISH IS U TO BE HERE...miss ya..!!!.SHAIKH

if 100 moments of happiness u have
if 100 moments of happiness u have 1 of them is the result of my prayers if four eyes r watching u with love 2 of them r my eyes if no 1 cares u then it means that i,m not in this world.SHAIKH

Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.
Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.... and stop breathing as long as U can...Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air.... SHAIKH

V smile at whom V Like,
V smile at whom V Like,
V cry for whom V care,
V laugh with whom we enjoy,
and V become angry with whom we feel is our own...
That's Friendship...
That's Love...SHAIKH
If U like me ya hate me
If U like me ya hate me both is advantageous & beneficial to me!!!Bcoz if u like me Ill be in ur heart & if U hate me Ill be in ur mind.... SHAIKH

If u open my heart,
If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True loves are hard to find so I kept you.By.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment