Friday, May 1, 2009

love sms 55

In my life I learned how 2 love
In my life I learned how 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn't learn how.. 2 stop remembering u.SHAIKH

I Opened an account 4U
I Opened an account 4U at the Universal Bank of God's Blessings & deposited 365 days full of of Love, Faith, Joy & Fulfilment ...! Enjoy withdrawing them.SHAIKH
Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U
Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U,U dont realise it...When U realise it,Its too late,U always love the one who leaves U & Leave the one who loves U...SHAIKH

Usually I Send SMS to people who are..
Usually I Send SMS to people who are.. Either, VERY DEAR VERY CLOSE Or VERY SPECIAL, But, in ur case, Im makin an EXCEPTION... co, u r all.SHAIKH
The sky without stars is like sleep
The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!SHAIKH

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if u cant find
a reason to smile,
can i b da reasn 4 a while?.SHAIKH

When u need Someone to b beside U
When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky....SHAIKH

My lips want to kiss you;
My lips want to kiss you; my eyes want to see you,
My hands want to touch you; every part of me wants you,
Maybe bcoz. I was made just for you!!By.SHAIKH

Wot letters r missin in H__RT
Wot letters r missin in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & u get a heart!if u pick U,u will get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than have a heart without U!SHAIKH

smile make flowers alive
smile make flowers alive
sing make birds alive
open urs eyes make sun alive
hum make statue alive
keep urs lips on my heart
...to make me alive.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment