Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 48

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u BY.SHAIKH


Heart can skip beatin 4a WHILE, Memories can
b kept in a FILE, A desert can replace a NILE, But nothin
can stop a SMILE when ur name comes on my mobile !BY.SHAIKH

Some one asked me for how long i will like u...Iremained silent b,coz i don,t know which one is longer"always" or "forever"BY.SHAIKH


I have no regrets i will never regret loving some one because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt.BY.SHAIKH


Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need some one in whom they can lose themselves, as smoke loses itself in the sky . BY.SHAIKH


Softly de leaves of memory fall,slowly i will gather and pick them all,coz 2day,2morrow and my life is through,i will always cherish knowing someone lyk u BY.SHAIKH


" I was 1ns in pain .i cried and put my tear in da sea and asked the world 2 look 4 it. da day they find will be da day i'll stop loving u.BY.SHAIKH

"You are the love of life,and i'm thnk god that i met you,ill spend the rest of my days just loving you...i love you so much...BY.SHAIKH

I love you are three words i use constantly, cause you mean so much to me, two people in this world, those two people are u and me. we build a bond that no-one else can see. i belong to you and you belong to meBY.SHAIKH

"Special numbers stay in my phone,spl photos stay in my album,spl memories stay in my brain but special relationship like urs stay in my heart.. "BY.SHAIKH

My love for you is true and will never change .. during the time that passes by .. are you happy with over love .. honey? but for me very much!!!BY.SHAIKH

Dont only be close to someone who makes u happy.be close to someone who cant be happy without u.it makes alot of difference .BY.SHAIKH


When someone told you i love you dont say i love you too just hold his dress and say dude ur so cool what a joke you know i dont need somebody who will hurt me BY.SHAIKH

i been alone searching for love then you came along and touch my heart,no lonely night i never think twice so maybe its you im thinking of who met this broken heart of mine so if you just be careful with my heart .
love is blind
love is zabrdsth
love is dewangi
love is story
love is everything
but my love is u
bcz u r everything
4meBY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment