Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 32

say you are ugly.
Some say you are jungly.
Some say you are pugly.
But
I say you are lovely.
by BY.SHAIKH

Lovable number is 143
Lovable symbol is Heart
Lovable place is Taj Mahal
Lovable day is 14Feb
Lovable organ is Heart
Lovable FrIeNd is You ! Rishu BY.SHAIKH

2 GOOD 2 BE TRUE They say sugar is sweet N honey is 2, but baby wat do I call U? U R sexier than sexy N hotter than that 2! therez only 1 name 4 U and it is '2 BY.SHAIKH


As she's leaving....
Hey aren't you forgetting something?
She: What? ..................Me! BY.SHAIKH

Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"]
I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams,
OR
I want to call your mother and thank her. BY.SHAIKH

I have seen angels in the sky,
I have seen snowfall in july,
I have seen things you only imagine to see,
But I haven't seen anything sweeter than you.
Never say you are happy when you are sad,
Never say you are fine when you are not okay,
Never say you feel good when you feel bad,
And never say you are alone when I'm still alive. BY.SHAIKH

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love coz you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. scar.face BY.SHAIKH

Somebody loves u, somebody cares,
Somebody is saying ur name in their prayers.
All day long all night through,
Somebody is breaking their heart just for u! BY.SHAIKH

Ur love is like a river peaceful and deep,
Ur soul is like a secret that I never could keep,
When I look into ur eyes I know its true,
U were made for me and I for u!
BY.SHAIKH


If being caring was time,
U would b ETERNITY
If being a darling was a dime,
U would b worth BILLIONS.
But damn, if being lovely was a crime,
U would b so GUILTY. BY.SHAIKH



Here's my heart, its urs so take it,
Treat it gently, please dont break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment